Out of the Past

I came into this life a reader, if there's a god, that's the way I'll go out.

Name:
Location: United States

I write and think therefore I am

Sunday, May 08, 2005

Some thoughts ...

I love history romanticised. I wish I could go back to when I read The Burnished Blade the first time and relive it. Like most readers, I guess I hid out by reading. I know I would hide my book behind my textbook. One time my algebra teacher caught me and I still remember the bark of his voice as he yelled out my name. Luckily for me, he was also my line coach for football so when I repeatedly scored barely passing on my tests he gave me a little extra credit so that I could stay eligible. It wasn't that I didn't like algebra it just wasn't history. Or very romantic.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home